Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sparitual Love Your Planet Duo

This year, Sparitual put out a duo pack of two awesome greens for Earth Day. I first saw these on My Lucid Bubble a while back here and here. They've been stuck in my mind since. I'm actually really surprised they didn't cause more of a stir in the community.


I finally got around to buying them even though Earth Day is long gone. I got it at Feel Unique here. They do free worldwide delivery!


Do you see those bottles above?? Are you getting excited? They're both greens with gold accents. Um, LOVE!






Greenhouse. A light green with a golden glass-fleck/foil-y shimmer. Just look at all that crazy gold shimmery stuff going on! Very beautiful indeed but it looks pretty close to Zoya Apple and Color Club Magic Elf.







Earth Matters. The big, big winner of the duo. It's time to get out the tin foil hat because it seems those people at Sparitual are tapping into my brains. I think I've been wanting a colour like this without even knowing it. I wish these were available separately so I could by a meeellion backups of this.

Lots and lots of green glitter in a dark green jelly base with a sprinkling of gold - not a lot, just enough to give it real dimension and major sparkle factor. Here is a close-up for your viewing pleasure. Earth Matters is insanity. Dare I say I love it more than I love Emerald Sparkle... Yes, yes I think I do.

Green and glitter lovers of the world, do yourselves a favour and go buy this set. Please.

26 comments:

  1. Both are beyond beautiful, especially Earth Matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not another lemming!! Earth Matters is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't go batshit about these because I didn't know! Lucky my no buy doesn't start for a few more days... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FFFFF I can't get over how amazing Earth Matters is! *buys*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both amazing in a special way! *___*
    Recently I'm totally in love with greens, especially emerald greens, especially emerald sparkly greens, especially emerals sparkly greens exactly like these ones!!!! XD
    P.S. sorry for my weird english :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't they awesome! I was surprised they didn't get more love as well. All green lovers need them. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, I'm so jealous. They are both absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. and I'm sold now. I NEED earth matters. Om nom nom, it's so pretty and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I might snag Earth Matters but Greenhouse reminds me of either Apple or Ivanka.  

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you do a comparison between Earth Matter and Emerald Sparkle? Pretty pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautful!! I absolutely love greens... i have to get my hands on these.... i especially love the second one :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and I just had a thought... Greenhouse kind of looks like Zoya Apple....??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahahahaaa! This is a guilt free zone right here :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your English isn't weird at all! It sounds exactly like something I would say :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yup. I mentioned that in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think they are different enough that a comparison isn't really necessary but here's a description if you're interested!

    Emerald Sparkle only contains green glitter whereas Earth Matters contains both green and a little gold. There is much also much less glitter in ES than EM so the jelly base still shows through. You can see above that the glitter kind of overpowers the base so that it's not really as visible.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are just beautiful! Also I might be really behind the times here, but I love your new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your photos are excellent. Would love to know how many coats you applied in your posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Justasachildof10mightactJuly 29, 2011 at 5:31 AM

    my toughts exactly! at least about Earth Matters. didn't get the other one, they are sold separately here, thank god. your photography skills make me jealous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Arghhhh damn youuuu! I just went and bought them + a Nubar flakies  polish. I'm supposed to be on a no buy July - did NOT happen! I made it until July 24th hahah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both are at three coats. Sorry I don't mention that in the post... I usually forget to add all that kind of info

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so sad, I missed these super narrowly while they were out and now I want them oh-so bad. :( I'm still living vicariously through swatches! If anyone knows where to still find these, please respond to this comment xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥