Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inglot 203

Inglot makes some great flakies. The only problem is that the bottles are tiny and retail for $15. Luckily for me, the Inglot store close to me put some of the flakies on sale for $5 each intermittently some time last year. I stalked the store for a month trying to catch the sales which I've yet seen happen again.

In the end, I managed to get a hold of 203, 204 and 205. Unfortunately, I've never seen the the one flakie left (202) for sale and I don't think I can cough up $15 for a mini bottle. Oh well... maybe some day they'll have a sale again.

Here is 203 over black. To my eyes, it flashes a bright green, turquoise, teal and a bright electric blue. So cool.










Duochrome! LOVE!

The flakes in the Inglots seem to look different to the ones in Hidden Treasure and the Nfu-Ohs don't you think? They seem to be more like shards than flakes - more angular and much more random in size

 I like. A lot.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love Inglot polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!  Almost worth it.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah!  Do want!  I just got Inglot 205 <3 <3 I need the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OooOOO,that looks great on you.I have 203 & 204 and funny enough passed on 202 when I saw it, it looked like a dupe to others I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Inglot Flakies :) 202 is my favourite but 203 is a close second! Great review

    ReplyDelete
  6. orly?! dupe to what may I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll keep a look out for it in my travels :) I haven't been to Inglot in a bit ... must fix that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥