Monday, July 25, 2011

The Face Shop GR502

This polish has been in my untrieds for well over a year now. I know - CRIMINAL! It's soooo pretty!


It looks like a darker, smokier version of Chanel Graphite - it's got that same gold foil-y shimmer going on.

I've been meaning to pick up Graphite but I keep waffling... but if this is any indication of how much I'll love Graphite, I think I need it. Like, now.





Can you see how the colour shifts from a deep grey to an olive to a dirty gold with the different lights? That shimmer is seriously to die for.

What's this? You want?! Well never fear chickens! I've found it on eBay for a pretty good price here (it's #4 in the listing). I'm currently awaiting a bunch of AWESOME Tony Moly's from this seller. I'm so looking forward to them arriving!

16 comments:

  1. Noice!  Love the new layout, very clean and easy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that's a polish from The Face Shop! They do such good polishes :D So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh - I want! *gets clicking*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carli :) I'm glad it people seem to be liking it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I KNOW! I own only a few from them but I love pretty much every one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stef you are the worst! you are the creator of all my lemmings! ahhhhhh <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok. I totally did NOT need to know about that eBay store. *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete
  9. PURTY. If you love that, you need Graphite in your life ;) Do yourself a favor and get it. It's my first Chanel and I'm seriously considering purchasing a backup already!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trixie of NailfiledJuly 26, 2011 at 11:49 AM

    I haven't visited The Face Shop for two weeks now. I'll def look for this when I visit this week! And Tony Moly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soo beautiful!! I love how it looks warm toned in some lights and cooler tones in others!! 

    Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I have Graphite but I think I need this as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm wearing the polish right now and LOVE it. :) Boy oh boy I want to test out Chanel's version.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥