Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Little Spam And a New Look

What do you think of the new look? :) I've been meaning to update the design for a while and this weekend was the perfect time to do it. I wanted the design to be clean and simple so as to not take away from the actual content.

I love it lots, especially the cute little birdie in the corner! So cute!! Thanks so much to Smitten Blog Designs!

Okay, now onto today's post. I've only got a small offering of swatches since I've been busy trying to wrap my head around html coding. Never again...



Chi Chi Scene Queen. I wish there was a way I could type Chi Chi with those little lips. They make me laugh :) Now for the polish.. just look how pretty that green is! And the subtle silver veining is just beautiful.





OPI Show It And Glow It! So. Many. Colours. Here's a macro. Does someone want to count?






China Glaze Millennium. Silver chrome. Perfect silver chrome. Maybe not as mirror-like and reflective as Maybelline Mirror Image but it applies so much better. This is one coat. Perfect.




The Face Shop BR802. I wished so hard for this to work with my skin tone but just take a look above at how red and blotchy and gross my skin looks with this on. Ugh. BR802 is a peachy nude with lots of silver flaky shimmer. You can see it better up close...






A-England Tristam. I tried to resist. I tried so hard. But who can resist free international shipping. Did you hear me? FREE. *edit* Sadly, it looks like the offer has ended already. So I caved and bought Tristam. Dark navy blue with a really subtle holo sparkle. Nice!

19 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! And FREE you say? Holy crap I gotta really resist an order now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack. I think it's over now... Damn. I should update my post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the design! It is quite adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thesmalllittlethingsinlifeJuly 25, 2011 at 2:04 AM

    I counted 9 colors in Show It and Glow It! :D 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new design! Clean and simple, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new design is great! You're right, the clean looking background adds to your photos! Now it may be none of my business but I just have to ask... Were you born and raised in Austraila? I ask because your commentary reads very 'American' (if that makes sense).

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new design is super cute & your swatches are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the colors are gorgeous :) And I love your new blog design, it looks nice!! Great photos as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw yay! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yuppers.. born and raised!

    I'm not sure how I come off when I write but when I do write, I write pretty much exactly what I would say IRL.

    I wish I had that great Australian wit like Kaz or Nixxy but no, I fail at humour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the new look & your swatches are perfect as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice. i updated my blog just last nite. now, question. i have my little trick to make sure i have perfectly painted nails, with no paint on my cuticles, but whats yours?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww - I like your style of writing! If you don't think you have great Australian wit it's okay, I'm sure you're the best you there is! Haha! Besides, as an American I am somtimes confused by reading some of the "Ozzie" lingo or even the British slang. I know it's all technically the English language but I sometimes think that all of the water in between us creates more than one kind of barrier.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the new look!  and you already know I love your nails.  thanks for the twitter follow!  xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the silver! I'm seriously going through your whole blog and pinning away. Love the polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥