Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Milani Purple Gleam

Remember back when we were all freaking out when Milani released their One Coat Glitters? Well, I'm still freaking out. They are literally, some of the best glitters I've ever come across.

They all have a multitude of different coloured glitters packed in them which equals LOTS of depth. These are insanely beautiful to look at.


From what I can see, Purple Gleam consists of a couple of shades of purple as well as black(!!) glitter. Awesome!





SO SPARKLY!! Check out the macro... click to make it big. I'm telling you it's worth your while! It's crazy, crazy beautiful.


*glittergasm*

22 comments:

  1. Your pics of this are to die for!!! It's a stunning glitter for sure.....would love to get my hands on the Red one coat glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be glitter heaven. I died looking at the macro pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that's it.  I'm buying this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, this is frigging gorgeous. Is that actually one coat? It's got so much DEPTH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the one coat glitters are the beesstttt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love your nails so much! I remember when I first tried this color and saw the black glitter.. I squeeled lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did I pass on this! GAH I need to buy this right now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This polish is so bold.  Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the red one is *just* as gorgeous as this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say this is one and a half coats. One coat plus touchups near the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the black glitter makes all the difference. The depth it gives is... crazy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sense.... a Cherry Culture order in your near future!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your macro shots! The glitter's to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This glitter is sooo pretty and sparkly!! I looooooove it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh wow. Wow wow wow. I'm in total awe. That is goooorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I need to pick up some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥