Monday, December 19, 2011

Some Christmas Konads

I can't believe there's only a week till Christmas is here. Time goes by so quickly... so here's my first holiday post of the season!




This is white Special polish with konad plate M79 on black. I then dotted some red and green at the intersections. This was a really subtle Christmas mani... you can't really tell it has a festive theme until you get up close.





OPI Got the Blues for Red. Two coats. Stars from plate M37 with China Glaze 2030. Another subtle festive mani and super simple. I really enjoyed wearing this though. I haven't put on a plain red creme in ages  and the stars I thought were a nice touch.





Two coats of China Glaze Emerald Sparkle with white candy cane stripes from plate BM20. I think I needed an extra coat of ES since I see bald spots in a few places but I wanted it to dry quicker so I could konad on it. Yay Candy Canes! Minty, sugary goodness!

19 comments:

  1. All three of these are super cute! I'm going to have to try the first one sometime soon if you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!  But I do like the red on the most.  It's very subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While they are all great, the first one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, love that first one! Your konading is so neat and clean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all! I really really like the first one. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I'm not sure I can pick a favorite, I love all of these! So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy @ More Nail PolishDecember 19, 2011 at 7:41 AM

    They are all fantasic.  Love the red and the stars. Very subtle and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the first one the most! and your konading is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. All fantastic but the red with stars is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all :) I really should invest in some more stamping plates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeeeey, I'm your 850th follower! You have a great blog! I really ♥ your first manicure! Very festive...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh.. from the little teensy preview pic on my blog roll I thought these were stickers.  Then I got up close and double took the title because they still look like stickers :)  I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first set is such a good idea! It looks so intricate and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all gorgeous!  I too can't believe it's only a week until Christmas.  Where did the time go???

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job. I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love the first one! It's unexpected but really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥