Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lynnderella Funny Money Part 2

Here's the second part of Funny Money!





Two coats of Mysterious Ways over Missha VL001. I layered MW over a lilac because I wanted to bring out the purple tones in the polish. The holographic glitter looks awesome glinting through the sheer base. It's ethereal looking. Really lovely!






Two coats of Attitude Adjust-Mint over ChG Re-Fresh Mint. Ahhh this one is so cool. I love the iridescent green-y, gold-y glitter. I think I should have chosen a different base though. Maybe a softer mint green... the China Glaze looks pretty stark doesn't it?






Two coats of Change over Essence Nude It. This one was one of the Lynn's I was most excited for. It doesn't disappoint! It's freaking perfect.... the best gold glitter ever. Actually, a lot of the glitter isn't even gold. There's silver, copper, flecks of red and green and also note that big ass bronze hex on my ring! I was stumped on what to layer this over though... Gold to match? Purple to contrast? I settled on a tan-based nude. I think it looks really nice!






Two coats of I Can Afford It! over Ulta3 Frog Prince. Bright as hell green glitter with specks of copper and purple. Did I mention it's really bright? It's kind of like a very subtle Mardis Gras mani...


As always, please check Lynnderella's blog and Llarowe for more info. I believe neither Lynn or Leah Ann will be selling until the new year.

32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I can't wait until Lynn starts to sell again. I just recently discovered her stuff. Hopefully, I can find a group of people purchasing smaller quantities so I can get a bottle or two -- I can't afford the 5 bottle minimum with a new baby here! :(

    Thanks for sharing! And if you know of anyone, or wouldn't mind if I paid you via Paypal, that is going to buy some more come their next sale, please do let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try purchasing through Llarowe! Leah Ann is a delight and she does not have a minimum purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!  I love Change, it reminds me of stuff you find in the couch cushions, that sometimes actually include change, lol!  And the first one is gorgeous!

    I'm definitely going to buy a few through Llarowe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are amazing.  Your swatches are just gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rather love your Attitude Adjust-mint combo! And I'll have to try Change. over a nude. It's so pretty! All of the things are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I think I shorted out my keyboard drooling! I love all of your combinations. These are too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your swatches!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynnderella glitters are always so freaking perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pics, All of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing. I love them all! They look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I love all your layerings! They are so gorgeous! I'm glad I've ordered Mysterious Ways! Can't wait for it to come ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy crapola, your swatches are super gorgeous and made me lem a lot of new Lynns! I hope Llarowe will get these in stock soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for these gorgeous swatches!! I love Mysterious Ways!!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMAZING!!!  Oh they are all absolutely divine!!!  <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes! Change is such a perfect name for a perfect polish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! Mysterious Ways is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  17. They will be back! You can go crazy when they are back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. No problem at all! I love doing them

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lynn has an incredible eye doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, my name is Ligia, I'm Brazilian, and I found your blog on google anything, I was curious and loved it!Congratulations for the work, and always be so successful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! I'm hoping to get Glittering Crowd and Mysterious ways on her next sale, if luck is with me of course.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What's the website of where you can purchase these colors?

    ReplyDelete
  23. hello; Iam from Europe, Croatia, and I wander where can I get  this nailpolish? and what is the usual price? thanks, thanks A LOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥