Monday, December 5, 2011

A Few Recent NOTDs

Some of what's been on my nails for the past little bit....


A slight gradient mani. Ozotic 601 (the pink) with 624 (purple) sponged lightly on the tips. The effect reminded me of the pink to purple Claire's mood polish.



ChG Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. Three coats over one coat of Revlon Powder Puff. Streaky as hell but well worth the effort. Neon highlighter yellow!



RBL No More War. Two coats. The colour of baby poop. Love it.



Lynnderella Connect the Dots over ChG Kiwi Cool-ada. Love CtD so very much. It's amazing over pretty much everything - pastels, neons.... just amazing.



Black stamped with ChG High Def. Plate BM221. The image didn't come out very well but I think it looked really cool anyway. I copied this mani from my friend JiLoverz who did something similar a while back.


I've also updated my contact page with a small FAQ. Nothing exciting... but I thought I'd let you guys know anyway.

17 comments:

  1. Fab as always!  I love the gradient.  I want to try it, but I might be too much of a nail newb to be successful, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Connect The Dots combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy @ More Nail PolishDecember 5, 2011 at 10:21 PM

    All beautiful.  But how cool does CtD look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh, Connect the Dot. How'd you get your hands on that? I live in Melb and desperately in need of that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, Connect the dots is just amazing.  I Love all your pictures :D 

    ReplyDelete
  6. *fans self*  LOVE that Ozotic gradient!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh noooo!! It's so freaking EASY! Seriously. Go try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came via a friend in the States who was happy to be my go-between since Lynn doesn't ship internationally. Do check Llarowe though. I hear they'll be up any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm completely in love with Connect The Dots and I cannot wait to get my hands on that polish! I will wear it over everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the gradient!  And as always, I love Connect The Dots!  Such an awesome polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness i LOVE that subtle ozotic gradient! That and the lime green...mmm. These manis are awesome 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to do the slight gradient mani so bad!! I see it all over Pinterest and it looks so cool. SO COOL!

    The baby poop color is beyond funny, and sorta gross.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the ChG High Def stamped mani it looks like lace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥