Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Christmas Konads

As the title suggests, more Christmas manis. Only three more sleeps!!



My favourite Dare to Wear Enchanted Forest konded with BM203 and China Glaze 2030. This wasn't my favourite mani. The konad didn't come out straight and there wasn't enough contrast between the green and gold so it just looked muddy. Ehhh...





Essie Red Nouveau konaded on white with plate M57. Yay lace! Lots of smudginess... but it looked pretty cool anyway. Reminded me of those winter jumpers people wear.





Zoya Blair and Nubar Greener. Konaded with BM20 and China Glaze OMG. This mani has received so many compliments. I loved it too. Wore this for three days straight. I think it would've been even better if I used Nfu-Oh 61 instead of OMG. There would've been mooarr rainbow action!


I hope everyone is enjoying their countdown to The Big Day!

9 comments:

  1. Pretty! My favorite is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all so cute but my fav is the first one its so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stampings - that stars & arrows design is one of my faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of like that first one! It reminds me of a cool printed tablecloth my mom would use for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the red & green. I'm inspiried :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the last one! I may have to copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE the first and second one! In your pictures the first also looks great in contrast but pictures can be so deceiving sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chronicles of a LacquerheadDecember 24, 2011 at 6:46 AM

    Amazing mani's! I'm thinking about alternating between green and red too, like you did in the last picture. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the orange and white one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥