Thursday, December 8, 2011

Four More Lynnderellas

So uhh, I received my new Lynnderella package containing her new collection today and realised that I haven't even posted the rest of the Early Halloween's. My bad!





Shape Shifter. One coat over black. There are so many different shaped holographic glitters in this. I got a moon, star, butterfly and diamond in this swatch but I've also seen squares, hexes, hearts and flowers!





Bibbity Bobbity Boo Blue. Two coats over Pure Ice French Kiss (thanks Noelie!). All different shades of blue glitter. Put them together and what have you got? Bibbity bobbity boo.....





Bride of Franken. Two coats on black. Shimmer, holo microglitter and electric blue glitter. This one layers really nicely over pretty much anything!





Mercury's Rainbow. Two coats over Ulta3 Wild Berry. Just take a look at all that holoiness right there. Amazing! It's so sparkly in the sun.


For more information please check Lynnderella's blog. She's not opening shop until the new year though so be sure to stay tuned!

32 comments:

  1. Every single on is stunning! I am especially loving the blue one, gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics of Shape Shifter are devine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you blog yesterday from pintrist. Where can I get the nail polish you use and painting tips from you. All your pics are amazing! My email is bjscott33@gmail.com. thank you for all your help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What brand is this polish?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Lynnderella photos are the best!! I have all those posts bookmarked for reference if I decide to order from her again :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's mentioned in the title of the post....... Lynnderella.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Thank you! I hope they are helpful to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I get these?

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them, I really really wished she would ship to the Netherlands........great swatches hon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooh, Stef. That blue glitter ... that's my favorite of this post! I'm not big on glitter but I LOVE your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Rach <3 You know I love my glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the lynderellas but I hate them too. The hardest polish to get-worse than old channels and diors. Im always at work when she opens and I cant ever order. I understand she only wants this to be a sideline gig but her whole business model frustrates the heck out of me. Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BBBB is my most used Lynnderella, I love it so much. if you put green flakies on top [I used Ludurana Trovao], it looks like the ocean!! [not trying to link spam, sorry:/ but I showed it on my blog here:http://seesarahswatch.blogspot.com/2011/11/ocean-nails.html ]

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Mysterious Ways is still my absolute favorite but I love the bar glitter in Shape Shifter too! I always miss out when Lynderella opens her shop and IDK how to get in touch with her...how much does each polish cost, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely photos. what do you use to clean/cut your cuticles?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! I don't cut my cuticles. I use Blue Cross Cuticle Remover once or twice a fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  18. *swoooooooons*  I hope so much I can get Shape Shifter!  The butterfly!  Wow.  All of these are incredible.  Lynnderella bottles magic with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. can you order this nail polish online?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where do I get that polish? I love, love, love <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes...that is the big question.  Where can we get some of these colors?  Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where can i get the Shape Shifter polish???

    ReplyDelete
  23. are any of these still available????

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes they are! Go to Lynnderella.com and email Paul. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Where can you get these?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥