Friday, May 6, 2011

A Sampling of a Few Greens I Like

Green is probably my favourite nail polish colour. I can't get enough of it. Greens are the shiz. Here's a few I like.

China Glaze Jolly Holly. Lovely dark forest green shimmer. The shimmer leans golden in this and gives the green a little warmth and so much depth. Beautiful! I love it!



Precision McDreamy. One of those many jade green cremes that have come out lately. Not unique but such a lovely colour. Awesome application too- two smooth coats.



Revlon Emerald City. Dark green with bright emerald shimmer. Dries semi-matte. I'm not too keen on the finish of the Revlon Matte Suedes. I like my matte polishes really matte and my shiny polishes really shiny - stuff in between doesn't really tickle my fancy. But holy poop... just look at the colour.



Orly Green Apple. It's not a jelly but there's something about the colour that just says "I'm juicy. EAT ME." Needless to say, I absolutely adore it.

I'm having a few troubles lately so these are older pics. I hope you guys don't mind!
-

3 comments:

  1. Shieldmaiden1196May 7, 2011 at 1:40 AM

    Yaay green! I was in a green mood today myself & chose CG Tree Hugger as my mani du jour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love greens... and I loved this post, thanks for showing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥