Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pinkey 695

I got this during a trip to Shanghai a while back in Sasa. It's one of those no name brands that you have to go bin diving for and are pretty much impossible to find any information on at all. I can't remember how much this cost me, but all I know is it was astoundingly cheap.


This was three coats I think. Doesn't it look beautiful?! It's a black jelly that's packed full of beautiful golden flakes. I think this is the most beautiful black/gold combo I've ever seen.

I think this polish looks even more lovely in the bottle than on the nail. The gold flakes are much brighter and shinier. Gorgeous.


The bottle is kind of strange. They look exactly the same as the Shu Uemura nail polishes - it kind of resembles a CND bottle that's been squished so it's skinny looking from the front, but fat and juts out from the side.


Speaking of Asian polishes, I have a few more I'll post if I can fit in enough time to swatch them. I got a couple of Misshas a while back that are insanely awesome. Here's a quick bottle shot of the pretties


Awesome right? Right? Aiiiyaaaaaaa!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I was tempted by those Misshas, but I ended up getting the black holo and the dark blue. I can't wait to see your swatches! When my haul arrives I'll have to put together a big post on all my new Asian stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your post! And good god.. I just looked up that black Missha and bought it straight away LOL. I'm so sad that the B&M Missha store near me doesn't stock the whole range.. but then again, at least I can get my hands on them in the first place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥