Sunday, May 1, 2011

Black and White KOTD

The new Bundle Monster plates arrived to me yesterday and I wanted to play around with them. This is konaded with Konad White and plate BM-201 on my favourite black, Color Club Where's the Soiree? I kind of messed up my ring finger a little but given my past fails at Konad, I think this wasn't too bad.

Oh! Also, these pics were taken during the day so I took advantage of the lovely sun and got some pics near the window. I mostly take photos under a lamp because it's usually dark out when I swatch or do my nails.



I really love black and white konads. I think a black design on a white base would have looked sharper and more contrasting, but I was lazy and didn't want to wait for three coats of a white base to dry. I was able to konad over the black almost straight away since it was only one coat.

These new BM plates are so great! I love that the full nail designs are larger... and there are so many of them! Plus, I had a $20 Amazon gift certificate so the set was only a few dollars. \o/
-

3 comments:

  1. i haven't had a chance to purchase these yet, but i am excited for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great! You won't be disappointed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp! I JUST ordered the Bundle Monster plates today and I am so excited!! I have been thinking about getting them for about a year now... today I just went for it!! Ahh!! This mani makes me excited for me new plates ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥