Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nostalgic Lacquer Angela

This was requested by Kris :)





Two coats of Angela over one of ChG Vermillion. It was quite hard to apply. I think it was because it wasn't very dense glitter-wise. I ended up with gloopy spots where I tried to build up the glitter and also bald spots (which you can see in the sun picture) from where I spent too much time trying to arrange the glitter.

I know it was probably designed this way and maybe it's just me... but I do wish it had been a little more dense. Nice colour nonetheless. I wore this when I went to go see The Hunger Games (which was awesome!).

16 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef, I'm gonna steal your nails. Just wanted to warn you ahead of time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg how fun! That's definitely my kind of polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color combination. I'm going to have to shop my stash and see if I can put something together with those colors. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! *goes to pick jaw up from the floor*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these fiery colours! Perfect for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!  Too bad it was hard to apply, but it looks like it was soooo worth it!  I liked the Hunger Games too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about the globbing thing:/ I had my bottle upside down for half an hour before using it and even then I used 2 thick coats. great combination, though. I love the base with this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so wish this wasn't out of stock! I love this. I just ordered Raeann and jordon. does any thing look bad on your nails! they're so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gah! You kill me! Everything looks amazing on you.  No lie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it looks really pretty! I love the color combination and the jelly like look!
    As ReecesPeeces in the previous comment, everything looks amazing on you!! 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥