Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lynnderella Heart Strings

This is one of the special Valentine Lynnderellas that was gifted to me. I wore this a while ago but being the slacker I am, I'm just getting round to posting the pics.


Heart Strings has a strawberry pink tinted base with silver and red bars as well as tiny silver hexes. It also has a gorgeous blue-ish shimmer that runs through it.





I think this was one coat over Essence Ultimate Pink which is the perfect Barbie pink. So freaking pretty. I know bar glitter seems to skeeve some people out but I love it.

Also, is Heart Strings not the cutest name?! It reminds me of this....

Source
Heartstrings. The Korean drama. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of Korean dramas. They tend to be frighteningly over-acted and I can't help but cringe through every scene. But I must say, the theme song to this one is so catchy. It's uplifting and makes me think happy thoughts. Especially the guitar at the start.


Okay... enough rambling for today. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

19 comments:

  1. This polish is so pretty! And I love that K-drama! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super pretty! I used to watch a LOT of Kdrama but I haven't been able to recently lol 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow Steff!! That bottle macro is ... indecent!!! Wow. Someday this will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine. Until then I will wait patiently and admire beautiful swatches like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy @ More Nail PolishApril 21, 2012 at 10:39 PM

    You photos of Lynns are always so gorgeous! I love bar glitter too and am so happy to have this amongst my bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous polish!

    I love K-dramas. Though I don't watch any anymore since I have no time to do so, but I used to watch them all the time. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I didn't know there was a blue shimmer in Heart Strings! That's awesome!

    I haven't watched many K-dramas, but I remember watching a movie about a blind girl who fell in love with a guy, and then they kind of break up while she gets her eyesight back (or does she lose her eyesight when they break up?), but then his mom invites some girl over for tea with him and it turns out that it's her and she can see and they're holding hands under the table. Or something like that! But it was soooo cheesy but also fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heartstrings is so nice~  I don't normally like bar glitter but this polish and color combo really makes it work. I also like your photos, they're so clear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic combination, I love love love your bottle shots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same. When I watch, it tends to be a marathon session. I think I slept a grand total of three hours the weekend I did Boys over Flowers. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so bloody gorgeous, it's impossible for it to look bad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *nods* Yup. It's so darn pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, Kdrama was like.. my guilty pleasure. I'd sit there with a permanent cringe on my face but somehow unable to tear my eyes away.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blue shimmer! I know right?! Sooooooo pretty! And cheese is right. Everything about Kdrama is cheesy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Anna! I also did it over red which looked awesome but I think I forgot to photograph it because I couldn't find the pictures. Doh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. (((Kristy!))) I love making bottle shots. Then zooming in and picking out all the different components lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this and that's saying a lot cuz I usually can't stand bar glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 여보세요  (Hello in Korean) Love Love Love the glitter and your nails!  As for the Korean Dramas, I liked Heartstrings, but I loved 49 days, Flower Boys Ramen Shop, and Rooftop Prince!  Do you know that you can watch them on your Iphone for free.  Viki.com    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥