Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lynnderella Lovey Dovey, LavenDear and Mlle. Violette de Bleu

Uhh... I just realised these have been sitting on my computer for so long and I've never posted them. I also realise that I say that quite often. LOL. Sorry.





Lovey Dovey. Two coats over I think Parlez-Vous OPI? I remember someone mentioning that this is kind of like Mercurial in reverse and I agree. Where Mercurial is grey with purple accents, Lovey Dovey is a smokey purple with grey accents. Just lovely and really elegant looking.






LavenDear. Two coats over China Glaze Gamer Glam. LavenDear is a blend of different lavender and what I think are little pink holo glitters. It also has a gorgeous blue shimmer running through it that makes the polish seem more cool-toned in the sun. However, my pictures pull it way too blue. The second picture is the most colour accurate.






Mademoiselle Violette de Bleu. Two coats over Diamond Cosmetics Not Your Hum Drum Plum. Again, my pictures pull this way too blue. MVdB is a mix of different blue glitters with a dash of violet in a blurple base. Really freaking gorgeous and Not Your Hum Drum Plum was perfect under this. Perfect.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual.. I really love Lavendear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mademoiselle Violette de Bleu my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Lynnderella polish so badly! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Where/how can I get these?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very surprised by it. It's SO shiny and reflective. pweeeettyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think out of these it might be mine too :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why thankya Miss SparklyVernis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Apparently the new wishlist is coming soon. I foresee...... a very unhappy wallet in your future LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check out shop.llarowe.com for all the deets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥