Friday, May 4, 2012

Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker

When I first saw this, I wasn't really sure what it was supposed to resemble. A quick google told me Jawbreakers were a type of lolly. I think I called them Gobstoppers. The ones I had as a kid were layers of solid colour and made by "Wonka" (which I thought was so cool). Anyway, I digress...





Three coats. I really liked how this looked. The red squares were a pain to get out though. They were thoroughly stuck around the bottom of the bottle. But I definitely think it was worth it - I love the mix and ratio of glitters. I do however kind of hate the new labels. The font and the huge white sticker just don't do it for me... lol.

19 comments:

  1. I think this looks awesome. I love the effect - it def reminds me of the jawbreakers I had when I was little. Lovely! I agree about the label though. 
    Susie xx (www.atwinadventure.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this one!  I remember having Jawbreakers (which are different than Gobstoppers....think the size of a small tennisball!) for months!  I would keep them in little ziplock baggies and just lick them everyonce in a while....kinda gross if I think about them now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her polishes but I do agree about the label :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had this on the other day and i loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I remember seeing Jawbreakers around when I was a kidlet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! It really does remind me of those huge jawbreakers! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous polish, I love the glitter-sandwich-without-messing-about-with-thin-layers aspect of it.  Dreading when glitters are "over" :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd still love to have this, also it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this polish...it makes me think of a frosted Poptart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so where can i get this?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where do you get this polish? It's is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where can I buy it???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you buy this??

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do I get this polish????  I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥