Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HARE Bisbee and Star Tropics

I wore these a little while back. I absolutely love the bunny shaped labels that Nikole uses. They are so adorable.





Bisbee. Three coats. Different sized gold hexes in a turquoise jelly. I've seen a lot of pictures where the base is very blue but mine pulls much more green. I am in love. The depth of all that gold glitter... omg.





Star Tropics. Three coats. Silver hexes and squares in a blurple jelly which is significantly more purple than my pictures portray. Again, look at all the depth. Crazy!

I'm not sure if Star Tropics will be available when HARE reopens (here) since there was some issues with the glitter melting and clumping. This is a replacement bottle that I was sent. It also arrived with a surprise stowaway that I need to wear very soon...

28 comments:

  1. I love ALL of Nikole's polishes! But I was surprised to realize that I've never seen Star Tropics before though,  but it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both beautiful but I love Star Tropics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so pretty ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And there's two more on my wishlist... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love HARE polish!  I have two.  I'm so happy to come across your blog today.  Your swatches are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous on you, actually I'm yet to see anything that isn't!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty much the only thing going through my head as I looked at these was "want, want, want." Lol. I LOVE jellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omggggg!!! N.E.E.D!!! *tears hair out*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these!  I've never tried HARE polish, but I'm obsessed with square glitter, so these are must-haves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so awesome but its a pity she has closed her store down on Etsy :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited to have Star Tropics coming to me in a swap!  I hope Hare Polish is sold again - and soon.
    Bisbee is sooo gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bisbee is on my list of must-haves, though I wonder if she ever plans on re-opening...

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's new and hasn't been released yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw Kristy! I could just squish you lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL Calm my friend... calm! Let's not go doing anything rash now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah... she should be back soon though

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not sure but hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are both beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHOA i loooooove the blue one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥