Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Silver glitter gradient

My current manicure. It's very sparkly but somehow seems kind of subdued and feminine. Lots of fun!

For this mani, I used the Essence Gel-look topcoat (recommended and gifted to me by my bud Kristy) under Poshe to smooth things out and it seems to be a better alternative to Gelous. Everything is glassy smooth.

Here's the rest of what I used.

Left to right: Essence Wear Your Little Tutu, Etude House Glam Pearl, Sally Hansen Celeb City, Etude House Sparkling Silver, The Face Shop SL211

For those interested in a breakdown, it's one coat each of Essence Wear Your Little Tutu and Etude House Glam Pearl as a base. Then SH Celeb City on the tips for opacity and finally the gradient, created with Etude Sparkling Silver and The Face Shop SL211. Easy!

Thanks for visiting!


  1. Reminds me of a ballerina or a tutu - I likey! :p

  2. this is really girly & pretty

  3. This is very pretty and calming at the same time. I really like it!! :)

  4. what a gorgeous color! i love this look. 

  5. Looks like something a fairy would wear. In a good way!

  6. Aw what a cute description! Thank you


Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥